The European Scout Voluntary Programme (ESVP), is open to all young people aged between 18 and 30 who are members of any recognised WOSM member association.
Throughout this page you’ll access the initial information about the staff programme offered by the participating sites. However, it is then up to you to contact the sites for more specific information, and then to complete the relevant application process for the chosen site.
All participants from the European Region and from Boy Scouts of America are eligible to receive travel support for taking part in ESVP.
Have a look at the different centres available through the programme:Invalid or no map_id specified.
ESVP only centre
Take also in consideration the criteria for enrolling in the ESVP programme:
• the scheme is confined to participants coming from countries within the European Scout Region or to participants from the Boy Scouts of America under a special programme
• each European participant will benefit from a fixed amount of EUR 100 as support for her/his travel to the centre.
• the sum for reimbursements will be sent to the centre, latest by the 31 July. It is the responsibility of the centre to distribute the support to its staff.
• there will be no need for copies of the travel documents for the European participants.
• members of Boy Scouts of America (with whom the European Region has a special agreement) will continue to receive a rebate of travel costs based on a percentage of their travel costs – effected through the centre (with a deadline of 31 July).
• BSA members will have to provide copies of their travel documents, ensuring that the price is in it.
• there is only one form to be filled and this will be done by the Centre.
• the deadline for filling the form is 30 May.
• If you are a centre manager, want to submit a volunteer and don’t have the link to the form, please contact Raül Molina from the Europe Support Centre, Geneva.
* To know more about SCENES CENTRES click here