The event programme is available for download here.
By the end of the Agora, the participants will:
• Benefit from Agora, learning something new and gaining positive experiences from each other and the event.
• Work constructively and productively in an open and positive environment.
• Come away with the skillset to use and apply what they have learned and shared.
• Acquire knowledge about international rover opportunities as well as about Rovering in other countries, through interaction with peers who have experienced the events first hand, if possible.
• Develop concrete and detailed plans for future community based projects.
• Gain experience in how to effectively verbalise the main benefits, positive aspects and opportunities which Rovering offers.
• Experience the diversity of participation between European countries
• Be inspired, be helped to maintain the momentum; to impassion participants to sustain and encourage them to stay motivated within Scouting and Rovering.
• Benefit from an organised network of Agorians.
• Have fun!